This post is dedicated to conference for educators which promote the disruptive teaching way of life:
1) SITE Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education March annual conference http://site.aace.org/conf/
2) NSTA National Science Teacher’s Association March annual conference, various regional conferences http://NSTA.org
3) ISTE International Society for Technology in Education. June annual conference http://www.isteconference.org
4) iNACOL Blended and Online Learning Symposium. November annual conference with regional monthly webinars. http://www.inacol.org/symposium-2015/
5) PLAYDATE – People Learning and Asking “Y”: Digital Age Teacher Exploration . Regional unconferences https://sites.google.com/site/playdatechicago13/
Where do you go to learn? Please share your hot conference list in the comments.